Please provide an application, fully completed- please see application requirements and documentation. Although an application fee is NOT required until decide on a home/apartment, you must have an application on file for Alliance to show home.
Once you decide on the home a fee of $30 non refundable is required. This includes eviction, rental, credit, criminal and sex offender history.
*Certain owners require an approved application – which means we will require the fee, although this is not the norm.
Types, sizes and breeds (cat/dog/bird) allowed vary among each owner and property. Insurance companies do restrict certain breeds per policy.
Please expect to pay an additional increase in deposits of $500 for pets (not per pet). Alliance also requires tenants to have Renter’s Insurance when they have a pet. * Please see Renters Insurance Q and A.
Renters insurance is required when tenants elect to to have a pet. However we strongly recommend it, regardless if a tenant has a pet or not. Alliance can direct you to an agent who can provide this service if you do not have an agent already. Renters Insurance is relatively inexpensive and is protection for tenants.
*There are certain properties where the Owner is requiring Renter’s Insurance- this will be stated prior to Lease Signing.
Rent is due on the first day of each month, however, you do have a grace period until the fifth (5th). After the fifth of the month late fees apply.
Rent starts the day you pick up your keys here at our office. If you move in the middle of the month, the second month on your lease is pro-rated.
It depends on the property if pets are allowed or not. The refundable pet deposit is $500.
The typical security deposit is $200 more then the rent price. Example if rental price is $1000 security deposit would be $1200, however, some homes may have a different amount.
1)Applications must be thoroughly filled out, including reliable documentation, telephone numbers (former landlords), references and all income. A social security number is required for generating a credit report.
2) If employed please provide recent pay stubs, letter from employer or prevous W2.
3) If self employes please provide last 2 years tax returns all all documents for current year.
4) Other income such as AFDC, SSI, SDI, trust, or other sources must have proper documentation.
5) All income must be verifiable. No persons with prior evictions accepted.
6) Photo documentation ex. driver’s license, military ID, state ID, green card or passport is required when an application is submitted.
7) Information provided, either false or incorrect, shall be deemed a reason for denial of occupany.
8) Once approved , deposits and 1st months rent must be paid at time of move in, prior to receiving keys.
9) Alliance works together with the Owner for approval of each home or apartment. Please be honest and up front. If a situation can be explained in writing- Alliance can take this to the Owner for consideration.
10) Alliance Premier Real Estate Corp abides by all Fair Housing Laws and accepts all applications for process with an application fee.
Each applicant over 18 years of age will need to provide a fee for credit, reference and eviction check of $30 per adult. Married couples are treated as two separate adults. You must have an application completed to view a rental (but no fee required). Application fees cover a National data base which includes; credit check, address verification, eviction search, sex registration, and criminal.
Trade up: If a tenant is currently renting from Alliance and wants to rent a more expensive property due to an increase in income, Alliance can accommodate them and will not require another application.
Each adult over 18 years of age, who will be residing at the property, will be required to fill out an application. No evictions, good rental history, and income needed is dependent upon Owners criteria.
Your rental application is a high priority and it will be processed asap. First Step. Turn in application and make sure all applicable fields and phone numbers are completed. Alliance will make every effort to confirm references, income and rental history. This can take one or two days. At this point the owner is informed and is given the choice of approval.